In today’s episode, MoCo shares some Halloween vibes by reading and discussing Corey’s horror short titled “Eat.” Dim the lights and sip on a nice, warm beverage because there’s no warmth or comfort where you’re going.
- A reading of “Eat” by Corey Willis. Read by Monica Maldonado.
- Discuss the story
- What inspired the story?
- What did you learn about horror form writing the story?
- What are you going to do different?
- Are there plans to rewrite this story?
What are we working on?
- Monica: learning more about photography, Inktober, planning
- Corey: Radio Drama, a short horror story.
What inspired us this week?
- Monica: Halloween Vibes and Inktober
- Corey: Key of Orange Art (https://keyoforange.com/, https://www.instagram.com/keyoforangeart/)